THE CATHEDRAL - #chillplaces #ootd

16.7.16


Photographed by : Tata and Me
Edited by : Me

You know, I'm not a Catholic, but this cathedral just has something that enticing me to go there. If you live in Jakarta you might have already know about this cathedral located at Katedral street. My friend, Tata, usually go there every Sunday for the service, so I just decided to went with her and Arum before we started our day strolling around Glodok and Kota Tua (as you've seen on my previous post). It was the second time I visit it actually. The last time I went there was with Sarah, and we just took pictures outside, and that made me wondering how it feels like to be inside of it. But now that my curiousity has been answered, I am contented!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Even if I'm not Catholic, I am always captivated with the interior of the church. Your outfit soo cool.

    Mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe