BLESSED - #ootd

5.7.16


Photographed by : Fima
Edited by : Me

So now I'm gonna make a list of things that make me easily happy at the moment :
1. New hair color 
2. Wearing the treasure (read : clothes) I found at thrift store 
3. Having a matchy hair color and outfit moment 
4. Being on the rooftop 
5. Spontaneously taking snaps of what I wore at my favorite place! 

All happened in one day. 

I'm blessed :)

P.S. 
Thanks to my sweet assistant, Fima, for patiently help me taking these pictures. You are the best! (Check out her Instagram here!). 


top, denim jacket, skirt - thrift store | bag - ZALORA | loafers - NEW LOOK


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can you give me suggestion the place for buying thrift store, karena kebanyakan di kotaku (Malang) tidak ada thrift store yang masih bagus kayak gitu.
    Anyway aku suka warna rambutnya!

    Mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe