WHAT HAPPINESS MEANS TO ME - #ootd

18.2.16

I felt overjoyed when Sartob lend me this jacket she owns for a couple hours. Remember that Miles.co post I wrote on the previous post? We slept at Sartob's house after that. I actually didn't have any preparations for the next day because I thought I'll just go home directly after the party, but turned out spending the night with the girls ismore tempting than I thought, haha. So, again, I cannot hide the excitement over this jacket. I'm kinda a freak when it comes to pretty jackets, especially this one that looks so perfectly made in heaven and beautiful with the sequins detail, And I love the fact that the green color makes me happy. As happy as when I'm seeing you! Oh well, we haven't met tho. Haha.

Ok, I've talked too much.

Adios!

Photographed by : Atjil
Edited by : Me


Btw I just made a cover from Emily King's song, Distance. I don't know if you guys are listening to her songs too, but I hope you like it!





white shirt - Berrybenka | cami top - KOMMA | pants - ATS The Label | shoes - Avocado shoes | white sling bag - ZALORA 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I also have obsession over pretty jacket! Cool style as always :D

    Big Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jacket is amazing!

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe