ONE FINE WEEKEND - #ootd

15.2.16

I had one of the greatest weekend this month, because mom finally paid me a visit! 

And yes, I'm writing on Monday! You know, sometimes we need a day off just to have a lil rest and enjoy a bit of ourselves. 

Took her to the one of the most visited shopping places in Jakarta, ITC Mangga Dua, and since mom was pretty curious about this place, Kota Tua, I decided to take her there on the same day. We spent the rest of the day chillin at Central Park after that. If only you guys know my mom, you'd probably think that she's one of the most toughest moms in the whole world. It took us from day to night to visit three places and yet she didn't feel exhausted at all! And me? You don't have to ask me!




Photographed by : Mom
Edited by : Me




top - Chocochips Boutique | gingham culottes - Envy Wear | floppy hat - LM For Hardware | unicorn choker - L.I.N.F. | round sling bag - Stradivarius | gladiator sandals - Lasenora Boutique

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely time with your mom!

    Cute outfit! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stefiiiiiiiiii!!! kamu makin keren aja sih, lama gak liat kamu wara wiri di Instagram ,lagi sibuk sama kerjaannya ya???sukses stefiii...

    keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaa iyaa! Sibuk tapi seru! Kamu kapan lagi ke jakarta? :D

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe