JAKARTA FASHION WEEK 2016 - #ootd Day 1

2.11.15

Hey all!

Last week I went to Jakarta Fashion Week to make a coverage about it. Yes, you know, one of the perks of working in media is that you'll be able to get the free pass to go there. Going to Jakarta Fashion Week has been one of my lifetime wish and I am feeling lucky because I got a chance to attend it, for the second time! Last year was hectic and a bit complicated because it was my furst time, but this year I've been able to manage the schedule and make the priority to go to certain shows. And of course, this time I went with my fellow reporter friend, so we kinda work together to make the coverage.



top - thrift store | skirt - PICNIC | bag - Zalora |necklace - Antykbutyk | polkadot tights - H&M | shoes - Avocado Shoes

Photographed by : Juls
Edited by : Me
 
Sneaked out awhile to see my friend Lulut with my fellow blogger friend at Cita Cinta Changelebration as part of Jakarta Fashion Week 2016 show. She was awesome!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. such a cute outfit, and I love your runway photos!

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe