Assembly Point

22.7.14

Another cropped jacket I found at Senen. What can I say? I am smitten! 

Btw, I've been enjoying my busy life lately soo.. pardon me for the lack updates! Didn't mean to abandon this blog since it is a part of my life. Thank God it's holiday already (at least for me!), so I have more spare time now, which means I can make updates on the blog more often.

*And waking up late EVERYDAY, of course. Wohooo!!*


Photographed by : Eka
Edited by : Me



cropped jacket & plaid midi dress - Senen (local thrift store) | bracelet worn as necklace - H&M | chunky sandals - Lasenora


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. you are so skilled at pattern mixing. I love that jacket :) enjoy your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so sweet! Really unusual too. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jacket and the color matches your dress!

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress.
    New Ripped Jeans: http://www.oasap.com/pants/41559-street-chic-cutout-jeans.html/?fuid=83245
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. kan kan thrift stuffs nya keren kaaannn ! love the dress steff <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel christmasy vibe in your outfit san! we shall go thrifting together once i get back!


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to hunting at senen too but too. I always curious but i never really visit it cos my friends said it isnt really safe. nice jacket btw! Love this look

    kindly check out my fashion blog
    Xo Diras
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss your blog post kak steff! ketjce as always! <3

    http://amaliafajrina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super in love with the jacket!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. idk why but from the first i've got that 'thrift store' vibes from the jacket and the skirt cause i LOVE to thrift shopping too~!
    That jacket is so cute~ Thrift shopping is really run, isn't it ?:D

    *:・゚✧Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photos


    http://curvevita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe