All Those New Things

30.7.14

Currently having a quite long holiday (10 days, yeay!) and coming back to my hometown to see family and friends. After leaving Medan (my hometown) for like 6 months, I gotta say I was kinda surprised with its changes. Not much, tho, but the new malls, the grown trees, the damaged street that has been fixed and other new things I found kinda make me feel in such a different ambiance. And I love it!

Sorry for the bad pictures. This is just a quick update!

Photographed by : Tibby
Edited by : Me


choker - L.I.N.F | top - Pink Label | mom jeans - Pasar Senen (local thrift store) | bag - Prada | chunky sandals - Lasenora

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Rockin' the mom jeans! Love the background! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top and also that bag<3

    xoxo
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the right place for a picture like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty steffi <3

    love from Bali,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. white color never goes out of style.
    love it!



    I love the background so damn much.
    the color doors make everything look good :D


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are cool! I love them jeans so much *-*

    x
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe