Breathless

11.9.12





Currently love to play this song over and over again. It's just so amazing how a song can describe what you feel lately :)

Anyways,I finally got my passion back to accomplish my bachelor thesis. Yaay!! I thank God for that ♥  I promise I will not trifle my time away from now on because I want to graduate soon. Real soon. Wait. Who was talking just now? Is that me? 

P.S. 
I've made a Facebook page for this blog so now you can also reach me by facebook. Click here ! :) 


blouse, skirt and bag - thrift store | sweater - F21 | unbranded tights and socks| loafers - Prince Edward Market HK

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. LOVE!!!! Such a cute outfit! I love everything - especially your bag and loafers. And congrats on your decision to finish school! I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like you've just got out from the 60s British era! nice.

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those tassel shoes and the heart print tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely outfit steff <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! love the skirt and the small bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing outfit!
    love the collar on your top & the skirt is pretty!
    great look ♥

    cheers, izzaura
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe