Hong Kong Trip - Day 1

20.8.12

Hello! Today's post is about my trip to Hong Kong last week with kak Githa Moran, the fashion editor of Gogirl! magazine. Oh yes, I'm soooo excited!!

So we arrived in Hong Kong at 6 AM,got a rest for a while (read : take a bath) and then off to the city for a super amazing shopping experience in my whole life. Wohooo!!


The first place we visited is Prince Edward Market. It's actually a little bit surprising knowing that not many people know about this market. Oh come on,this market is the coolest market ever! I suggest you to wear a pair of super comfy shoes (or flipflops,perhaps?) because there are like 2 blocks full of stalls and also boutiques on both sides of the street and you definitely don't want to shop with scuffed feet. The shoe stores are also insane! You can get a pair of awesome shoes in such affordable price (Well,except for these spikey loafers,hehehe). I bought 3 pairs for myself and it does feel like shoe heaven there *.* 


After spending the day shopping crazily,we went to Central on night. Central is mostly full of famous branded shops such as Gucci,Prada,DKNY,etc. Well,I shopped a little at H&M,hehe.



We also went to the Avenue of Stars at the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade. I didn't take a lot of pictures there. So sorry,guys!  I was already too tired by that time. It's definitely a must visit place for tourists,though :) 


So that's all I can share with you on my first day in Hong Kong. Gonna make a post about the next days soon, sooo.... stay tune!! Bye!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. AAAHHH THOSE VINTAGE LOAFERS AND OXFORD <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! It sounds like you had a fantastic time. If I ever find myself in Hong Kong, I'm definitely going to have to put your recommendations to test. Also, I'm loving all of your outfits you wore. Especially those tapered green trousers and the neon satchel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you're having so much fun there :33

    ReplyDelete
  4. keren kak san! aaaa iriiii heheeh ;;)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe