Yes,you are definitely selfish

12.4.11

One thing i hate when i was in an internet cafe is when there's someone sitting beside me and SMOKING! It is so disrupting. My internet connection at home definitely sucks,but I want to make a post soon so I decided to go there. Anyways,I'm a little bit annoyed with a friend lately. She's soooo selfish. Cannot tell you the details since it has been a veeerrry long story. You'll get bored,believe me. LOL






Outwear - La Pink for Wardrobe / plain top & bag - thrifted / Winter skirt - Rosebud / grey tights & shoes - Petisah


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I cant help but notice your ring!! nice!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello thanks for sweet comment,you look cute. and i hate smoker too.
    btw feel free for follow/link

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you, I hate it when that happens too, I'd usually show my angry face and close my nose and mouth. These ppl are really irresponsible!

    Anyways, love your shoes here and thanks for stopping by my blog ;)


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love your style :)

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeep.. I super hate that too when people smoke in public area.. too selfish!!

    You're looking cute!

    Hugs,
    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe