The Shop and The Label

8.2.11

These are some photos of our Candylandd newest collection. Actually we've launched it by the end of January so i'm very sorry for the lack update. Nevertheless, I hope these photos will give you some inspiration! :) And for the record,there will be a Fashion Bazaar tomorrow at Cambridge Medan from 9am to 9pm. I hope you'll be there cause i'm going to show some of my designs there. So for you guys who live in Medan,don't miss it! :D










And oh,could you girls help me choosing one of these? I'm planning to add a label on my designs and these are some designs that i've made. Your choices will be very helpful :)






You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. i love all your photos! and im going for the 3rd label!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur floral blazer! isit yours or for selling? hehe:)

    i choose 2nd label! but fourth also pprety.hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore the oversized stripes cardigan :)
    followed your blog!
    and i prefer the 2nd design btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post:)

    check out the AlexanderMcQueen scarf giveaway:)
    http://www.inablondeworld.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are such pretty looks! the floral blazer and brown shorts are my favorite. love the fourth label!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first and last look are my fave!
    good luck with the shop!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so vintage! love it :) the flower blazer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh that floral blazer :O Adorable!
    I choose the last banner :)

    Check out my blog sometimes? :)

    Tam
    Word[Ad]Dict

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you're talened! the collection looks amazing! and i like the last laber the best:)
    You have a great blog! I'm really happy I ran into it!:) You 're very stylish and i like reading your blogposts:)
    So i'm going to follow you from now!
    Hope you visit me back and become a follower too!

    love
    fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh girls your comments are so sweet and thank you so much for helping me choose my label. gonna show the result on the next post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh,FYI,Candylandd Shop and Mademoiselle are two different things :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe