Merry Christmas!

27.12.10

Hi bloggeristas! How's your Christmas?
Well,mine is wonderful.I celebrated it with my lovely family just like always. Feel so lucky cause i still can feel the warmness of this family here. My mom cooked us her mainstay beef steak,with chicken soup of course (always be my favourite). Since we did not have time to bake any Christmas cakes,so we decided to buy it at Clover and it tastes yummy! Oh i always love the cakes!

















So,these are my pictures during the Christmas days. I'm sorry for the plastic messes on my sole of shoes on the pictures above. Looks bad,huh? I bought it about 3 days before the Christmas day, and forgot to clean it up :p





So,that's all I can say about my Christmas days. Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. what a huge christmas tree!!!
    i love your skirt at first pic..looks so fabulous

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year! :)
    love your shoes so much..

    LOVE, BEAUTY SPLASHES

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thanks a lot both! happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe