I said,"Hello!"

8.11.10

Hello! Well, i really am a bad blogger.Never shown my self for almost a month! Please do forgive me,fellas. :)

This is just a quick post to make sure that i'm still alive in this planet,okay. I'll be posting an outfit post as soon as possible. I promise! *crossing fingers

So,last saturday nite, i went to a "kind of" jazz concert (i said "kind of" cause the songs weren't jazzy at all),just for having fun with my girls. And oh, i think i'm in love with BLP (Barry Likumahuwa Project). They really an awesomeness!!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hahaha.. its ok, but i dont know which one is you in that photo..

    Closet test tube

    ReplyDelete
  2. well actually i was at the rightmost :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe