Oyeaa

24.10.09

Here we go ! Our wondershoe shoes finally arrived last Wednesday . Yay !
Welcome to this family, wonder shoes !!

This one is mine . Cellia bought the same too . These babies is limited edition that Diana Rikasari designed for Wondershoe !
Love itt!





and these babies below are my little sister's . I love them too . Can't wait to borrow it . lol


These are some pictures i drawn at Agriculture Economy class few days ago .The class is just so boring . So i make these pretty girls behind the book . I know, they dont even have a noise . lol




By the way, today is my mom's birth day . Soo ...
Happy Birthday momm !
You are such a wonderful women for me .
And i'm very very proud of you .
Love u ma !
BIG HUG from ur girl !!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe